PMotivational Intelligence Powered by The Reiss Motivation Profile® – Business Version
- What motivates you?
- Why do you do what you do?
- What matters most to you?
- What causes you the most frustration?
The Reiss Motivation Profile® (RMP) is a scientifically validated psychological assessment that answers these questions and more.
We can rapidly increase your motivational intelligence using RMP profiles so you can understand a person’s needs, interests, motives, values, and life goals. The business version is used in strategic leadership development, work pair compatibility, team building, interpersonal conflict resolution, role compatibility and personal growth.
Andy Dix, a Reiss Motivation Profile® Master, was personally trained by the profile’s creator, Professor Steven Reiss, PhD. Andy has personally helped over 1,200 business people clarify their needs and values using the RMP. This allows them to create motivation-friendly work environments where they can thrive.
Humans are not born with an owners manual. Fortunately, we can use the RMP to understand what we need to succeed at work and in life. The Reiss Motivation Profile® embraces individuality, and describes the true you. Unlike other personality products, the RMP does not force someone into a psychological stereotype. Each Reiss Motivation Profile® reflects a direct match of the intensity and priority of an individual’s needs and values. The profile gets to the heart of the matter and identifies what each person most values and needs and the amount needed to feel satisfied in work and in life.
- Discover the intensity of your 16 Heart’s Desires and what you need to succeed in work and in life!
- Increase your personal satisfaction and reduce your frustration.
- Improve your strategic leadership and influence effectiveness by understanding what matters most to other people.
- Know how to inspire the best work performance and engagement from the people you work with.
AGES: The RMP can be used with adults 18 years old and older.
LENGTH: This is 128-item self-report online English questionnaire, which typically takes 20-30 minutes to complete.
ADMINISTRATION: A client can complete the questionnaire online from any computer that is connected to the Internet. Your personalized Reiss Motivation Profile® the report will be emailed to you as a .PDF file.
RESULTS: You receive a Reiss Motivation Profile® report. Your report will help you to discover what your individual needs/values and/or desires mean for your job performance, leadership, team/company loyalty, competitive spirit, risk taking, and numerous other business-relevant behaviors.
Motivation: The 16 Basic Human Needs
Acceptance, the need for approval
Beauty, the need for aesthetically-appealing environment
Curiosity, the need to understand
Eating, strength of interest in food
Honor, motivation to act ethically and responsibility from a sense of conscience or duty
Family, the need to spend time with family
Idealism, the need to improve society
Independence, motivation to be self-reliant
Order, the need to be organized
Physical Activity, the need for exercise
Power, the need to lead
Saving, the need to collect
Social Contact, the need for friends
Status, the need for prestige
Tranquility, the need to play it safe
Vengeance, strength of competitive spirit.
Motivational Intelligence Acceleration Master’s Session: Complete your online Reiss Motivation Profile®. Receive your Reiss Motivation Profile Report® in .PDF document form. A “Understanding Your Values” Report and two other valuable documents to help you reduce frustration and get what you need to succeed. Plus, a 1-hour individual, confidential tele-consultation to be scheduled with Reiss Motivation Profile®Master, Andy Dix, MS, BCC, CPT.
- Learn what you need to feel more satisfaction in work and in life.
- Tips to increase your productivity and well-being by understanding your frustration triggers.
- Better understand people who you will naturally interact well with and those who you will find more challenging to understand.
- Assess if you are a natural motivational fit for your present role or for a new role.
- Learn how to inspire others to want to perform at their best!
- Regular Price: $398 USD. Now $288.
- USA and Canada residents only. All others, please seek a Reiss Profile® Master for your country of residence at http://idspublishing.com.