What motivates you?
Why do you do what you do?
What matters most to you?
The Reiss Motivation Profile® (RMP) is a scientifically validated psychological assessment that answers these questions and more.
We can rapidly increase your motivational intelligence using RMP profiles so you can understand a person’s needs, interests, motives, values, and life goals. The business version is used in strategic leadership development, work pair compatibility, team building, interpersonal conflict resolution, role compatibility, and personal growth.
Andy Dix, a Reiss Motivation Profile® Master, was personally trained by the profile’s creator, Professor Steven Reiss, Ph.D.. Andy has personally helped over 1,500 professional clarify their needs and values using the RMP. This allows them to create inspiring work environments where people can both perform and thrive.
Humans are not born with an owner’s manual. Fortunately, we can use the RMP to understand what we need to succeed at work and in life. The Reiss Motivation Profile® embraces individuality and describes the true you. Unlike other personality products, the RMP does not force someone into a psychological stereotype. Each Reiss Motivation Profile® reflects a direct match of the intensity and priority of an individual’s needs and values. The profile gets to the heart of the matter and identifies what each person most values and needs and the amount needed to feel satisfied in work and in lIfe.
Why complete a Reiss Motivation Profile®?
- Know yourself and understand why you are motivated to do what you do.
- Understand your unique motives, so you can create an ideal environment where you can thrive. This increases your satisfaction and reduces frustration.
- Rationally explain yourself to other people in your life who often conflict with you and misunderstand you.
- Understand how the intensity of your desires and values compares to most other people. This knowledge helps you to be more effective at communicating, influencing and collaborating with other people.
- Stop trying to fix people into being clones or copies of yourself.
- Learn how to accept and include different and opposite world-views and values that naturally contradict your own.
- Determine how naturally compatible with other people you are.
- Objectively assess your natural motivational fit for a role.
- Shed derogatory labels others have assigned you and replace them with more accurately descriptive labels that give you self-acceptance and capability.
- Learn to avoid mislabeling others who are different from you.
- Identify your greatest temptations and create avoidance plans.
- Discover what is most meaningful to you at work and in life and so you can create good habits that make your life most meaningful.
AGES: The RMP can be used with adults 18 years old and older.
LENGTH: This is a 128-item self-report online English questionnaire, which typically takes 20-30 minutes to complete.
ADMINISTRATION: A client can complete the questionnaire online from any computer that is connected to the Internet. Your personalized Reiss Motivation Profile® the report will be emailed to you as a .PDF file.
RESULTS: You receive a Reiss Motivation Profile® report. Your report will help you to discover what your individual needs/values and/or desires mean for your job performance, leadership, team/company loyalty, competitive spirit, risk-taking, and numerous other business-relevant behaviors.
Motivational Intelligence Application Session: Complete your online Reiss Motivation Profile®. Receive your Reiss Motivation Profile Report®
- Learn what you need to feel more satisfaction in work and in life.
- Tips to increase your productivity and well-being by understanding your frustration triggers.
- Better understand people who you will naturally interact well with and those who you will find more challenging to understand.
- Assess if you are a natural motivational fit for your present role or for a new role.
- Learn how to inspire others to want to perform at their best!
- USA and Canada residents only. All others, please seek a Reiss Profile® Master for your country of residence at http://idspublishing.com.
Regular Price: $288USD. Now $198USD.
USA and Canada residents only. All others, please seek a Reiss Profile® Master for your country of residence at http://idspublishing.com.
16 Basic Desires of Human Motivation
Two people finding it hard to work well together?
Many interpersonal conflicts are caused and perpetuated by conflicting values. We use the Reiss Motivation Profile® for conflict resolution.